Grant Application Process
The Doctors Company Foundation (TDCF) receives and reviews grant proposals throughout the year. However, in general, final decisions are made in May and December. Proposals should be submitted by April 1 or November 1 to be considered in each review cycle.
The following is required for review of a grant request:
- A completed TDCF Grant Application Form, with numbered pages, must be submitted along with any applicable attachments.
- A copy of your IRS Determination Letter documenting your organization as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit entity must be submitted.
Approved Grants have the following conditions:
- Grantee must sign the Conditions of Grant Agreement Form and submit the form to TDCF before grant funds will be issued.
- Pilot Projects and one (1) year Research Grants are required to submit a Progress Report to the TDCF Executive Director six (6) months after the starting date of the project.
- Grants awarded to help support a conference are required to file a Final Evaluation Report to the TDCF Executive Director within three (3) months after the end of the conference.
- Multi-year Research Grants are required to file a Progress Report to the TDCF Executive Director at the end of every calendar year, with a Final Evaluation Report due three (3) months after the end of the grant period.
- Exceptions to the reporting requirements may be given at the discretion of the TDCF Board.
It is the policy of The Doctors Company Foundation that grants will fund only the direct costs associated with a project or study as identified and specified in the budget submitted with the grant application. Grants will not fund the indirect costs related to the sponsoring organization’s overhead.
|For additional questions, e-mail email@example.com or by mail to:|
|The Doctors Company Foundation|
Attention: Leona H. Rice, Executive Director
185 Greenwood Road
Napa, CA 94558