Grant Application Process and Timeline
Beginning in 2019, The Doctors Company Foundation will use a two-step grant application process.
1. Applicants must submit a Letter of Intent (LOI).
- LOIs will be accepted beginning Monday, April 1, through EOB Friday, April 26, 2019.
- LOIs can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of an LOI is in no way a guarantee of funding.
- LOI submissions will be evaluated by The Doctors Company Foundation.
- Applicants will be notified by May 20, 2019, via e-mail, that either:
- They are invited to submit a full proposal, or
- Their project is not a good fit for The Doctors Company Foundation.
DOWNLOAD LOI COVER PAGE
2. Applicants who have been invited to submit a full proposal will receive an application form.
- Full proposal application forms and all accompanying documentation are due by EOB Friday, June 28, 2019.
- An invitation to submit a full proposal is in no way a guarantee of funding.
- Full proposal applications will be evaluated by The Doctors Company Foundation.
- Applicants will be notified of The Doctors Company Foundation's Board of Governors’ funding decisions in early September 2019.